- SUPERIOR NOISE REDUCTION DESIGN. Equipped with the unique noise reducing cover and high-performance motor, its water-dripping and running noise can be controlled to 21dB to create a super quiet and welcome working/sleeping ambiance, for which people will hardly hear it even at a fairly close distance when this small cool mist humidifier diffuser operates. Ideal for bedroom, living room, office, spa, yoga.
- CONSIDERATE SLEEP MODE. Just one press of the SLEEP Button, a mode with no light and low mist output (15-30ml/h) will perfectly accompany your sweet dream. In sleep mode, this essential oil diffuser can work for 5-9H, no worry about refilling water at night.
- POWERFUL MIST OUTPUT. Thanks to the high-performance atomizer plate which oscillates 3,000,000 times to dissolve mists and essential oils, this 150ml aromatherapy diffuser emits fine cool mists with enduring fragrance. The mist output of VicTsing diffusers for essential oils reaches 25-30ml/h for 4-6H, thus creating much more cool and aromatic mists and ensuring you have enough moisture.
- 8-COLOR LED NIGHT LIGHT. The colors of the LED light range from orange, yellow, white, cyan, green, blue, purple to red. There are two light modes available. 8-color gradual cycle will be beautiful enough to create a romantic atmosphere in the dim light. If you prefer one color, to fix on one single color is also achievable. The diffuser works great as a night light especially when the color is white.
- BPA-FREE & WATERLESS AUTO-OFF. BPA-free material ensures 100% healthy for babies and kids. Once the water runs out, it will be auto shut-off to protect the device
Picked up this diffuser for the price and aesthetics. Turns out it's a pretty nice unit with a lot of functions. It runs very quietly and disperses the oil quite well in a medium-sized room. The LEDs diffuse nicely through the cover and start with a smooth cycle through the different colors. Press the LED button and it will stop at that color. Press some more and it flips through each color. Hold it to kill the light.I'm not sure the exact timing, but the normal misting/diffusing lasts for several hours (I think 4-5 hours and it was still going), which seems plenty considering its size. If you press the Sleep button, after a few seconds it drops down to a low-mist mode, which is supposed to last around 10 hours off a full tank. I haven't timed this, but it definitely lasts longer! The Timer button also starts it in normal mode, but with a 3 hour cut-off. It also automatically shuts off when empty, and won't start without water in the chamber.All in all, this looks great and has performed admirably so far. Perhaps the only consideration would be adjustable brightness on the LEDs for night time use.
I already had purchased this product and two others from a different company. My first one I am happy with it. the steam is sufficient, the light changes ans stays on so I am happy about that. The second one does not have a strong mist and the lights turn on if the system is on. However this one is great and I already had purchased one of these before. The mist is great and the light is not just a circular at the base of the unit, but the whole unit which I use as a night light. I really like this one very much and so far they have performed well with no issues. I recommend this one.
Purchased several bottles of essential oils and needed a diffuser. After reviewing several products, I ordered the VicTsing and it is just what I needed. It is easy to use and noiseless. The mist glides out smoothly and the smell of my oils is delightful. I generally set this to run for 3 hours and when I wake up, I never find it dried out so it cuts off on its own. It is easy to clean and to fill or empty the water. I am not sure it covers the amount of space that is claimed, I'm in a 24x14" room but with the ceiling fan, the aroma does spread more. I have not used the light display so I have never seen the colored lights at the bottom but that isn't necessary for my enjoyment. I have used 2 or 3 different oils at one time, depending on what my needs are but this diffuser is worth the price.
Did exactly as advertised. I've used 2 different scents, taking care to wash the diffuser between uses. The directions were helpful, and the ones the seller sent after the sale were even better
It's worked great considering the lower price point, I thought it had timer options (i.e. setting for 2 hours or 4 hours etc. but I must have misread). Plugging the diffuser cord back into the diffuser after i fill it with water tends to be a little difficult but I prefer to fill with water without having any cord attached just for safety reasons. You can't tip over the diffuser of course once it is filled with water so you have to plug the cord into the diffuser kind of blindly and it does tend to be difficult at times. Would definitely purchase again if I want more than one diffuser in my home.