- 4-In-1 Multifunction: Warming milk, heating food, sterilized, defrosting, frustration-free feedings are possible when warming breastmilk or formula.
- Nutritional Heating: Rapid heating will be damage milk nutrition, NCVI baby bottle warmer takes need 8-10 minutes to heat up 4oz milk from 39F to 104F.
- Constant Temperature Mode: once you set the temperature, the milk will be warmed up at a constant temperature, which restores the temperature of breastfeeding. Warming at 99F is recommended as it prevents nutrient loss.
- Easy Operation:3 steps to warm milk: add water, place bottle holder, and choose the heating mode and finish.
- Note and Warranty: Suitable for a non-specially-shaped bottle with the widest diameter of 2.95 inches. To keep the freshness and nutrition of breast milk, we suggest that the heating time should not exceed 30 minutes.
This bottle warmer is very easy to use! It heats bottles to a perfect temperature. It really helps the babies drink up their warm milk!
This is the only baby bottle warmer I have, so I can’t compare it to other brands. But for what I am using it for, this is easy to use and the instruction was pretty clear. It’s taking sometimes to warm the milk up, but I like how it controls the temperature well. I wish I got something like that for my first two children and it will make our life much easier.
Works great! I use it to warm up jarred baby food and it doesn’t get overly hot! Super convenient
This should be in of all mommy list baby supplies, it’s so helpful. You don’t need to worry to go microwave or stove, less 5 minutes bottle is ready. It fit only one bottle, but it’s works good . Also for sterilization is great , we need to keep germs far from ours little one . Love it
The product comes with a bunch of accessories and is easy to use. But you have to follow the instructions exactly and from cool setting. I tried sterilization first, which worked great. And then I tried the warming function and the liquid turned piping hot! I think because I went from sterilization to warming without changing the water? So I dumped out the water and tried again, again piping hot! So I dumped out the water, unplugged to let the warmer cool off, and came back to start over and follow the booklet, as in put in certain amount of new water, and it worked. The liquid was still warmer than I usually give my baby, so I usually take it out before the beep. The audible beep when it’s done is one of the pluses.